Sunday, October 23, 2011

Veggie Bars

2 packages crescent rolls
2 packages cream cheese (8oz each-so 16oz total)
1C mayonnaise
Package of dry Ranch dressing mix
1C chopped carrots, celery, broccoli, and cauliflower (more or less if you want)
1C shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two 9x13 pans. Press one package of crescent rolls into each pan, pinching the seams together. Bake until golden brown according to the time on the package. Cool. Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese (the softer the better!), mayo, and Ranch. Spread the mixture over the crusts. Chop the vegetables (I've used a food processor before, usually I end up chopping them finely by hand so I don't haul out the processor just for that much) and sprinkle over the mixture, and sprinkle cheese over the vegetables. Press with waxed paper and refrigerate overnight (I keep the waxed paper on until I'm ready to serve).

No comments:

Post a Comment