Friday, January 29, 2010

Cream Cheese Chicken

Thank you to Kelly for the recipe!

This was my win for yesterday. I had it all planned out to have a nice dinner waiting after I went to pick up Patrick from work... but of course his work had other plans and so he ended up eating his out of a tupperware container sitting in the parking lot and dear daughter smeared it all over her tray. I loved it though, and Patrick thought it was fantastic as well. The more sauce you glob on it when you eat it the better because it's SO good!


4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I just used a pack because who sells packs of 4?)
2 tablespoons butter melted
1 can cream of chicken soup
8oz cream cheese cut into cubes (I didn't cut it because I was in a hurry, and it was fine)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1 dash paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes

Wash and dry chicken breasts and place them evenly in crock pot. Sprinkle paprika and package of ranch dressing mix over chicken. Drizzle chicken with 1 tablespoon butter. Cover and cook on low for 4 hrs. Melt remaining butter in saucepan, add garlic and saute. Add cream cheese, chicken soup, chicken broth, oregano and parsley stir until smooth on medium heat. Pour over chicken, cover, and continue to cook on low for 1.5-2hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment