Friday, June 4, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Nacho Dip

Probably the worst picture I could have of this, but I forgot to take a picture before we dove into it-oops! This is another one from Trina!

1 bottle chunky Bleu Cheese dressing
1 jar Frank's hot sauce
Pack of chicken breasts
8oz light cream cheese
Monterey Jack cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook chicken (I boiled it) and shred. Mix hot sauce & dressing together in a saucepan and heat till warm, then add chicken. Spray bottom of casserole dish with nonstick spray, line the bottom of it with the cream cheese. Add chicken mixture and top with cheese, bake 16 minutes.

*note: next time I would mix the Monterey Jack in because I ended up with the usual hard blob of cheese on top that you kind of have to try and break apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment