Friday, February 19, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff

Wow, I have so much catching up to do that I forgot what recipe this was! This is one from Leah!

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen (I just always use a package. Whatever.)
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
16 ounces sour cream
1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix

Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot (mine were thawed, it was fine). Mix the other ingredients together and pour over chicken breasts. Cook on Low for about 7-8 hours, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Stir sauce before cooking and if you would like to thicken sauce, add flour or cornstarch. (I didn't do this but I would next time!) Serve over rice or noodles.

1 comment:

  1. I just made this tonight & it was amazing!!!!! I used Roasted Garlic Mushroom Soup & put in flour like you said, it was great!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete